The Advisory Portfolio Service (APS) from Burley Fox is an actively managed, whole of market, purely advisory service that combines a detailed understanding of UK and international investment markets, with the best of breed approach to identify the vehicles and investments that are most appropriate for each client.
This provides our clients with long-term wealth management of their investment holdings, which is paramount in dealing with the changing economic environment or their changing financial needs and objectives.
A complete understanding of our clients’ financial circumstances allows us to capitalise on their investment potential, whilst maintaining a personal, reliable and professional ongoing service.
The service includes:
• A discussion regarding the client's objectives
• A review of existing holdings
• The ongoing analysis of funds
• Advice on the best direction for new investments
• Updates of specific changes within the market or to particular funds
• Regular monitoring of recommended investments and yearly review
• An integral part of the service is looking at how the investments are structured, in order to maximise the holdings within the portfolios, in the most tax-efficient manner. This is achieved by ensuring our clients use their Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Registered Pension Scheme and ISA allowances on an annual basis.
Burley Fox aim to simplify this huge market and work with our clients to devise an investment strategy to meet their financial objectives, and regularly review it to ensure that the funds selected continue to be appropriate for our investors.
* These can be provided either by secure online services or in hard copy.
A Burley Fox APS client can expect:
• An annual face-to-face meeting
• A half yearly valuation*
• A half yearly valuation report and market commentary*
• A half yearly portfolio review*
• Portfolio rebalancing (where appropriate)
• Regular news alerts (as appropriate)*
An actively managed portfolio provides investors with the opportunity to generate returns greater than relevant markets, as measured by an index. This provides the differentiation required for a robust approach to portfolio construction. To find out more, please contact 029 2167 9770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each client and maybe subject to change in the future.
No investment is without risk, and you should be aware that the value of these types of investments can fall as well as rise.
Planning for your retirement and later life is much more than pensions.
Successful wealth generation is relatively simple, but requires patience.
Everything needed to attract, reward, motivate, retain and engage with your staff.
The experienced team at Burley Fox will help you, your family and business with expert independent financial planning and wealth management advice. Building your wealth, protecting you and your loved ones and your business, and planning for the future is what we do. To talk to us about your requirements, please contact us today.